Kast Silicone specializes in the development and the manufacturing of high-quality silicone components and silicone finished products.
Kast is a privately held company founded in 2001 and located in Har Tuv, Beit Shemesh in Israel
The company is a leading developer and manufacturer of silicone products (membranes) for the irrigation industry. Among our clients are the leading manufacturers of drippers in the world.
Kast specializes in the development and manufacture of high-quality silicone tubing, profiles seals and gaskets, all made of high-quality silicone rubber.
The company develops and manufactures components for the medical industry implementing tailor-made technologies.
Kast has been active in the baby care field for many years, manufacturing parts for baby bottles and pacifiers.
Kast’s management is dedicated to excellence and has pledged itself to ensure high-end production to the maximum satisfaction of the customer.
Kast Silicone spares no effort to provide top quality products and to exceed its customers’ expectations. Kast Silicone maintains a strict Quality Assurance policy to ensure “Full Compliance” with its ISO 9001:2015
The Company constantly invests in R&D with the objective of applying the most advanced technologies and materials to new and innovative applications.
The highest quality is ensured by using analysis and quality control at each and every stage of the production process. This begins at the stage of purchase of the raw materials to ensure suitability of the materials to the specifications of the client. These specifications may include durability, modulus as well as other parameters. Upon receipt of the material, it is analyzed by the in-house laboratory. The Kast laboratory then issues COC and COA certificates.
Kast offers a complete turnkey project from design to manufacturing. This full package includes:
- Product design
- Mold planning and manufacturing
- Choosing adequate materials
- Providing initial samples including lab tests
- Production: injection molding, compression molding or extrusion
- Assembly and packaging
The Kast team is comprised of engineers, technicians and professional production personnel who will accompany your project from the technical drawing stage, right through to mass production.
- Highest quality
- Top level customer service
- Made to measure especially for the client
Silicone rubber is an inorganic synthetic elastomer made from a cross-linked silicon-based polymer. It offers a unique combination of chemical and mechanical properties organic elastomers cannot match. It is an extraordinary material with these special characteristics and advantages:
- Extreme temperature application.
- Excellent thermal resistance, with the availability of special flame retardant compounds.
- Remarkable electric qualities. There are many superior dielectric and insulation properties available in special compounds. Silicone can be either electrically insulating or conductive.
- Silicone is inert, odorless, tasteless, stainless, and therefore ideal for medical and food applications.
- It has very high resistance to weathering and oxidation conditions.
- Silicone is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals as well as to ozone, UV, radiation and corona.
- Silicone does not allow growth of either bacteria or mold.
- Silicone has superior water resistance and low water absorption traits.
- Silicone has excellent flexibility and can be both stretched and compressed.
- It comes in a wide range of firmness from 3 Shore-A to 90 Shore–A as well as wide range of colors.
BSC chemical engineering
Yaniv has over 15 years of experience in factory management in the field of rubber and silicone.
“…every time a customer arrives with a vision and utilization of a product, I see this as a challenge and get excited…finding the way to manufacture the item by a creative solution with the most adequate materials is a great success for me and the customer”
Yariv has over 20 years experience in the silicone .
Top expertise in matching product/material/production method.
MBA-Finance, BSc- Economist.
Over 30 years of experience in development and production of consumer goods, both in the plastic and silicone industry. High experience in B2B solutions to various fields.
Passionate by finding the right solution to the right need.